Topic: Research on the fundamentals of self-sustaining heterogeneous reactions in nanostructured media in order to create efficient technologies for producing new materials in the combustion mode.
Place: National University of Science and Technology «MISiS» – Center of Functional Nano-Ceramics.
Candidate profiles: PhD in a relevant discipline, as a must;
· 2 years (in total) work experience in international research and development centers;
· Should not be older than 35 years (by the end of 2020);
· Сandidates should have a good publication activity;
· Proficiency in written and spoken English;
· Ability to work independently as well as in a multinational research team.
Activities: Positions are available in the following research areas:
- Meta-materials and post-silicon electronics
- Autonomous energy and energy efficiency
- Materials and technologies for improving human lifespan and overall quality of life
- Industrial design and engineering technologies to reindustrialise the economy
- Green technologies for efficient resource use
- Two-years grant (one-year contract with the possibility of a prolongation);
- Salary is based on qualifications and experience of candidate (from 2.5 to 4.9 mln rubles per year, including taxes and social benefits);
- International business trips reimbursement (air tickets, registration fee accommodation etc.), amount not to exceed 150 thousand rubles per year;
- Medical insurance for foreigners;
- Accommodation at University guest house (on request);
- Perform research and development on the innovative equipment in modern laboratories;
- Conduct a scientific research in a team with leading scientist;
- Unique experience for career development.