Topic: Sustainable Cementitious Materials.
The Faculty of Civil Engineering invites applicants for Female Candidate in the Topic.
Place: Technische Universität Wien (Austria)
- University Master and Doctoral degree or equivalent and proficiency in English.
- Outstanding achievements and potential in research, excellent publication record, International reputation.
- Experience in academic teaching (classes and lab courses).
- Experience in designing and participating in research projects, as well as the willingness and ability to lead research groups, willingness to acquire third-party funding.
- Scientific activity outside TU Wien, preferentially outside Austria
Duration: Initially fixed-term (6 years) fulltime (40h per week) tenure track position starting from 1st September 2019.
Salary: The employment starts as University Assistant with a minimum salary of EUR 3.711,10 gross (14x per year) according to the collective bargaining agreement for a PostDoc. After signing the qualification agreement, the employment is as Assistant Professor with a minimum salary of EUR 4.388,70 (14x per year).
The applications should be sent to Mr. Prager, firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: 15st April 2019.